To attract and retain the best executive talent available, employee benefits—specifically life and disability insurance—has become a necessary part of the executive benefits package.
Source Brokerage, Inc., can help you design executive benefit plans that provide maximum income protection for executive groups at the lowest premiums.
Supplemental Disability & Life Insurance for Executive Groups
Guaranteed Issue Programs
Guaranteed Issue Individual Disability & Life programs, working hand-in-hand with a Group Benefits plan, can provide the highest level of coverage for employees and can be implemented with no financial or medical underwriting. In addition, these plans provide the most competitive costs and benefit provisions available in the industry today.
- No Medical or Financial Underwriting
- Significant Multi-Life Premium Discounts
- Gender-Neutral Premiums Available, Reducing Female Premium by up to 30-50% on Select Platforms
- Fully Portable & Convertible Policies
- Enhanced Disability Coverage for Mental Health and Other Limited Conditions
- Enhanced Life Insurance Coverage without Restrictions for Age Reductions
- Permanent or Long-Term Premium Guarantees without Experience Rating
- Available to as Few as 3 Lives for Disability or 10 Lives for Life Insurance
Want to learn more about GSI, view this short presentation: Guaranteed Standard Issue: The Easy Way to Sell Disability Income
Life Insurance for Executive Groups
Ten or More Executives in the Group
Guaranteed Issue and Simplified Life Insurance
Ameritas Focus 10 Life guaranteed issue and simplified life insurance maximizes benefits for executive groups from 10-19 lives by adding additional benefits on top of group life benefits. Based on the number of lives, and the plan design, individuals can qualify for up to $1.5 million.
- Simplified Issue, on one “actively at work” question
- No physical exam
- Issued to age 70
- Employer paid with 10-year guaranteed level premiums
- Fully portable
- Convertible to permanent policy
For more information, contact Steve Crowe at email@example.com or 800-925-3898 x222.