At Source Brokerage, we take customer service to the next level because it’s a win-win for both of us when you put your client’s DI policy in-force.
We want our brokers to rely on us from the beginning of the sales process until the end. We want you to feel confident throughout the DI sales and underwriting process, so you and your clients have a positive experience.
Here’s what our clients can expect from us:
- We provide multiple quotes from a variety of carriers, carrier comparisons, and education on the policy contracts and riders.
- Partnering with Source Brokerage gives you access to an exclusive list of premium discounts for resident and fellow physicians and other occupations.
- We order all exams and labs required by the carriers.
- We order your clients’ teleapp interviews for you and send you the phone numbers and confirmation numbers, so your clients can complete the interviews at their convenience.
- Many of our DI carriers offer E-apps, and we can walk you through the process.
- We encourage simplified underwriting for those applications that qualify–no exams, labs or income documentation needed.
- Source Brokerage has underwriters and case managers with each carrier who are specifically assigned to our cases. We have excellent relationships with our contacts, making it easier to troubleshoot problems and streamline the underwriting process.
- Once you submit your applications, we follow-up with the carriers diligently throughout the process.
- You get weekly underwriting updates for all your DI cases in underwriting.
- We follow-up on medical records ordered and send you updates on where the carrier is in the process of obtaining those records.
Policy Delivery Process
- Simple, straightforward, and easy directions for policy delivery requirements, including “sign here” stickers, clearly labeled forms, and step-by-step directions.
- E-sign policy delivery is also available with some carriers and we can walk you through the process.
- Updates on exercising upcoming future purchase options on all your clients’ policies.
- Notices regarding late premiums on your clients’ existing policies.
We are always available to answer your questions, provide quotes and talk through your cases during normal business hours. We promise quick turnarounds, within 24-hours, and acknowledge all requests with a message that we are working on them.
Looking for DI outstanding customer service to boost your DI sales?