Unlike any other occupation, physicians, resident physicians, and dentists require a very specialized disability contract to protect their income in the event of a disabling illness or injury.
What types of solutions do you need in you DI bag in the physician marketplace?
- Specialty Own Occupation contracts that protect the physician client in his or her own medical specialty.
- High issue and participation limits to protect physicians’ high incomes.
- Starting practice limits for resident physicians and physicians starting in a new practice, regardless of their incomes.
- Premium discounts for 3 or more residents or physicians in the same program.
- DI plans specially designed for resident physicians that offer up to a $5K monthly benefit and an opportunity to purchase additional coverage with no medical underwriting when they begin practicing.
- Business overhead expense and buy-sell funding.
- Retirement protection plans.
The disability specialists at Source Brokerage Inc. can set you up with the best solutions for your physician client, whether they are just starting their residency or they’ve been in practice a few years.We can provide access to everything you need in your DI bag to succeed in the physician market.
Learn more about selling disability income in the medical marketplace, contact Steve Crowe at ext. 222, Ellen Crowe at ext. 223 or Brian Hettmansberger at ext. 230 Chris Bussey at ext. 220 or request a quote.