If you are not discussing DI with your clients, they are open game for the competition.
Here’s 3 reasons to add DI to your line of business:
- IDI is a great door opener:
- Relatively few have it, but it’s much needed protection.
- Not many have been approached about it.
- Since almost all individuals depend on their incomes, they can easily see the direct benefit of insurance.
- IDI can help diversify broker’s portfolio offer and provide attractive compensation, including generous first-year commissions, strong renewal compensation and opportunities to earn bonuses.
- Disability solutions are available for clients in sought-after markets, such as business owners and higher-income earning professionals.
Great compensation for you: $30,000 DI premium a year = $125,000 in commissions in 5 years.
Ready to get started?
Here’s how in 5 easy steps:
- Target existing clients earning $75k or more, between the ages of 30-50. They are you best prospects.
- Request a Zoom appointment to discuss paycheck protection.
- Ask them the question: If you are not able to work because of an illness or an injury, how will you replace your paycheck?
- Introduce disability income insurance.
- Share a disability income proposal and set up an online application.
Source Brokerage can help you every step of the way! Our DI specialists offer unparalleled support from start to finish, including:
- Quotes and applications
- Pre-underwriting inquiries
- Choice of carriers and products
- Point of sales assistance
- Completing the application
- Underwriting and policy issue
Want to learn how to add DI to your line of business? Let’s talk.