May is the month to prime your engines for DI sales. Ladies and gentleman start your engines!
In the insurance market, you face stiff competition every day from agencies selling essentially the same products you’re offering. That means you need every advantage you can get to stay competitive. And you know that leads are your lifeline to that market.
If you want to increase your DI sales, you’ll need to follow up quickly with leads.
Today’s Consumers Expect Fast Responses
It’s fair to say that modern consumers can be impatient. When consumers want something, they want it NOW.
Here’s some ways to boost your speed!
- Use simplified underwriting
- E-apps are easy and fast
- Reply quickly to inquiries and questions
Beat Your Competition
If you are not discussing DI with your clients, they are open game for the competition.
Here’s 3 reasons to add DI to your line of business:
- IDI is a great door opener:
- Relatively few have it, but it’s much needed protection.
- Not many have been approached about it.
- Since almost all individuals depend on their incomes, they can easily see the direct benefit of insurance.
- IDI can help diversify broker’s portfolio offer and provide attractive compensation, including generous first-year commissions, strong renewal compensation and opportunities to earn bonuses.
- Disability solutions are available for clients in sought-after markets, such as business owners and higher-income earning professionals.
Winners Earn a Great Payout
Great compensation for you: $30,000 DI premium a year = $125,000 in commissions in 5 years.
Rookies Win Too!
Ten drivers have won the Indianapolis 500 as rookies. You can win too!
Source Brokerage’s disability income specialists can support you every step of the way in the pit and on the race track. Our services can help you improve your close ratio–and there is no cost to you.
When every second counts, your response time can mean the difference between a sale and a lost opportunity. Request a quote here.
Ready to line up to the DI start line?
Contact Steve Crowe at ext. 222, Alyssa Sollenberger at ext. 235, Destinee Myers at ext. 234, Brian Hettmansperger at ext. 230, Chris Bussey at ext. 220.