Happy New Year from Source Brokerage!
The new year is a time to do away with old ineffective strategies and embrace the new. Make 2020 the year you boost your disability income sales with these 5 new year’s resolutions.
- Use the E-app. They are easy and fast. Quick fill and sign features and built-in checks for required fields help you and your clients complete applications accurately and quickly. It also makes sure your applications are complete and in good order before they are submitted, speeding up the underwriting process. Check out our recent blog about E-apps.
- Follow simplified-underwriting guidelines. When your clients apply for a monthly disability benefit that falls within the simplified underwriting guidelines (typically between $4,000-$6,000 monthly benefit), they won’t have to take a medical exam, or provide medical documentation or financial information. It’s faster and simpler.
- Talk the talk. If disability income is not your primary book of business, refresh your memory with the terms and definitions before you meet with your client. When your clients ask questions about the quote or the product, you’ll be able to respond with confidence. Check out our terms and definitions.
- Request a Quote. Ask every client between the ages of 25-50 if he or she has paycheck protection or a plan in the event he or she is too sick or injured to work for a period of time. Request a quote for every client. Learn more about the easy disability income sale.
- Let us make the sale and take the application for you. You know your clients need disability income but you feel overwhelmed by the complexity of it. Partner with us. Here’s how it works.
We look forward to supporting your disability income sales success this year. For assistance contact Steve Crowe at ext. 222, Ellen Crowe at ext. 223 or Brian Hettmansberger at ext. 230 Chris Bussey at ext. 220 or request a quote.